Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 2.71 Average
Mk1 Berlingo - Aftermarket Alarms and Central Locking

Hi all,

I'm new to the forum as I am picking up my first Berlingo later this week, it's a 1.6 Forte Multispace which I assume is the povety spec as it has no bells or whistles (no alarm, no central locking, manual windows).

I'm not bothered about lack of comfort extras, simply because it's being brought for practical reasons but I would like to fit an aftermarket alarm (and central locking if possible) as it will be a work horse with some expensive kit in it at times.

My question is simply, can central locking be retrofitted, and if it can will it be just to the front doors and boot?

If my post is in the wrong place I apologise.

A decent alarm fitted should be able to retro central locking with an alarm I reckon, I got a Toad Ai606 fitted to my old GTi6 for about £280...was a good bit of kit!
'04 Peugeot Partner HDi LX. Lows, Leaks and Wellers. Now matt grey and dent free Smile

Should be a easy retro fit i would of thought it should have central locking tho what year is it on And hi
Thanks for the feedback, its a 2001 on a Y plate,
Hi just bought a central locking kit for my Berlingo of Ebay £22.00, came with 2 remotes and 4 actuators, took me about 4 hours to fit it, quality piece of kit, hardest bit was the side loading door, had to purchase a wireless door connector for it for £6.00, again off ebay. can highly reccomend it!
SALE*REMOTE* KEYLESS CENTRAL LOCKING KIT FOR CITROEN , just put this in to the search engine on ebay.