Try a BSI reset:-
Here are the steps (These are followed and if disconnecting the battery for more than 5 minutes).
1. Put the driver's window down, lift the bonnet and ensure all equipment is switched off.
2. Ensure all doors are closed and remove key from the ignition.
3. Wait for 3 minutes, disconnect the vehicle battery and wait 15 seconds.
4. Reconnect the vehicle battery, wait a further 10 seconds (do not open doors.).
5. Switch on the side lights through the driver's window.
6. Switch on the ignition and check system's functionality.
7. Hold lock button on key down for 10 seconds.
8. Remove key open & close door test central locking system.
9. Start the engine and complete the system's check.
Failure to follow this procedure could result in incorrect operation of many BSI related items
If this doesn't work, some others will be along to help before too long, in the meantime, whilst you are waiting, have a look here:-