Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2.88 Average
newbie here for inspiration and help
Hi all iv recently got a 1999 berlingo van in white, I had a land rover discovery v8 which was costing me around 300 a month to run 3 miles to and from work 5 days a week. So the time came and a very hard decision later that I was to sell my pride and joy.
It was on eBay for about two hours before the offers came rolling in, as I have a new baby on the way we had just bought a nice family car for the missus to use so I needed something cheap and cheerful to get me to and from work and also to put the 8 month old boxer in as he seems to find every puddle possible when out, so I agreed on a swap for the berlingo I have sat outside today.
As I have given up a fully prepped off road v8 discovery I feel a bit down in the dumps so iv been looking for inspiration to spruce the berlingo up. I like clean lines and a bit of a fan of the euro look on the vw's any suggestions where I can start?
Hello V8 and welcome to the forum. Feel free to post pix. Someone will b along soon I'm sure with ideas to spruce up your new ride.
2010 Berlingo Multispace HDi 110 with FAP. Persamos green.

[Image: ab197646.gif]
(22-04-2012, 11:02 AM)3rensho Wrote:  Hello V8 and welcome to the forum. Feel free to post pix. Someone will b along soon I'm sure with ideas to spruce up your new ride.

Look at Muplys white van for starters.
Wheels,Arches and de-badging - great on these - less is more.
You really dont want that "got a halfords gift voucher for xmas" look!

Hello to you.

Have a look around the site. There are a few modded ones on here that might give you some ideas
Hi V8, welcome to the forum, lot's of inspiration on here :lol:
2011 (61) Multispace XTR 110 in Kyanos Blue
A warm welcome V8 , sorry to hear about your dilemma , its one I currently empathise with :wave:
Anyway , onward and upward eh ?
How far do you want to go ? How about colour coding bumpers ? I'm currently toying with this . Wheels are another big eye catcher though !
Have a look at Eurolee on here :drool:
Welcome allong mate. I did the same thing (traded down from a off-road prepped Range Rover) Think of the money your saving! lol.
'04 Peugeot Partner HDi LX. Lows, Leaks and Wellers. Now matt grey and dent free Smile