Letter from Citroen
Did anyone else get this letter?
[Image: etijc7.jpg]
[Image: 3538cd5.jpg]
[+] 2 users say Thank You to philip for this post
Nothing yet, Philip. Are you tempted ?
Former 2011 Mk3 XTR owner Confusedalut:
I was at first but i got the car on HP.
I don't think with it being a taxi I'd get a lot for it. If I were to change it it prob be same as yours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Know what you mean about perceived lower value due to taxi use, but most taxis are very well maintained although high mileage- But leave the semi-autos to the older generation lol.
Former 2011 Mk3 XTR owner Confusedalut:
I've had a few of those over the years we've had ours, plus similar ones and phone calls direct from the dealer. Personally, I think they're basically just a marketing thing to get you to part with cash/loan for a new car. They'll not be doing themselves out of any money. Much like a bookie, have you ever seen a poor 2nd-hand car salesman?
The Bus: 2009 MkIII VTR HDi 90, 7 Seater
I guess they won't be doing anybody any favours, you are still going to lose £1000s. I paid £13.5 for my XTR 110hdi in Mar '09 & I see them on the forecourt that age now for £9.5k so I can't see them offering more that £8k trade in off new which is now £16.5K, I think, so may as well keep it a few yrs yet. Having said that, after 8yrs it will be lucky to be worth £2k, I suppose, so difficult call really. No cheap way of owning a car these days.
I agreee owning any car is a liability and will cost you loads of dosh. My vw westafalia I paid 13k for , an l reg, after several years and 1000`s spent on her decided to sell, going rate was about 15k, all i git was 9.5k, the market had gone. VW campers DONT fetch as much now. So then I considered landy , traditional short wheelbase, and still do ponder over one. BUT with price of fuel foreever going up I think mpg is deciding factor fro mr average today. 26 apposed to nearly 50 of berlingo makes a big difference.
Sorry off subject a little, NO I havent had a letter. Wpould I consider, maybe, but what would I get????? my car has only done 29k in 2 1/2 years, 6 months warranty left, body bits all to my liking now, SO on reflection maybe not, unless they gave me 12k for it. ANYONE INTERESTED?????
2010 artic silver VTR with EXTRAS.......Confusedunny:
VW building the T2?
stupid my oppinion. even though I do love them.
2010 artic silver VTR with EXTRAS.......Confusedunny: