Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.42 Average
306 Coilovers on Berlingo
Hi,

I about to buy a set of coilovers for the berlingo.. I want it to lower about 11cm.. Coil over kit only goes down a bout 6cm..

I saw PeteA 's van.. and that is the look i want..

(13-09-2012, 03:38 PM)PeteA Wrote:  [Image: vaaaan004-2.jpg]

He says.. that its lowered about 60mm but that doesnt comply with what i measure... To get this i should go at least 10cm..

I was wondering.. are the 306 shocks ones shorter then the berlingo ones ? that would explaine the difference
Tbh I didn't no dat you could get berlingo coilovers I have 306 coilovers in myn and its ay lower dan dat you could fit 1.1 60mil saxo springs in to da standerd shok and will sit da same as dat just a way to save money and keep comfert
Spring rate will be totally wrong for the Berlingo though, may as well just chop the springs Confusedillyme: Thats as low as the coilovers go, thinking of removing the helper springs which get it abit lower at some point in the future.
'04 Peugeot Partner HDi LX. Lows, Leaks and Wellers. Now matt grey and dent free Smile

myn passed mot wa da 60 saxo day is i good job sit in good and all like i have da helpers out of my i have hit burst da sump 3 times and drie shafts rubing so broke 1 of dose its relly silly low like puting helper bk in wouldnt recmend it nw PeteA and rel nive van
Yeah I know what you mean, I struggle withmine sometimes on sleeping policemen ect, just hate the arch gap Sad
'04 Peugeot Partner HDi LX. Lows, Leaks and Wellers. Now matt grey and dent free Smile

I have 306 TA Technix coilovers on my Partner, it rides perfectly. I've taken the helper springs out, but not wound the platforms all the way down yet, as I'm in the process of pulling the torsion bars out to lower the rear.
(19-12-2012, 07:47 PM)PeteA Wrote:  Yeah I know what you mean, I struggle withmine sometimes on sleeping policemen ect, just hate the arch gap Sad

yea peteA i have 17" lenzos bhx i think that is what day is called just for the arch gap and all the way down at the back crushing the bump stops and it is really hard to sit in like you we van looks really good at the height it is loven the steely s

(19-12-2012, 10:45 PM)FeuxLingo Wrote:  I have 306 TA Technix coilovers on my Partner, it rides perfectly. I've taken the helper springs out, but not wound the platforms all the way down yet, as I'm in the process of pulling the torsion bars out to lower the rear.
yes i see i had to pit a new back axle in myn no to ling ago lol
(20-12-2012, 01:02 PM)mckay Wrote:  
(19-12-2012, 07:47 PM)PeteA Wrote:  Yeah I know what you mean, I struggle withmine sometimes on sleeping policemen ect, just hate the arch gap Sad

yea peteA i have 17" lenzos bhx i think that is what day is called just for the arch gap and all the way down at the back crushing the bump stops and it is really hard to sit in like you we van looks really good at the height it is loven the steely s

(19-12-2012, 10:45 PM)FeuxLingo Wrote:  I have 306 TA Technix coilovers on my Partner, it rides perfectly. I've taken the helper springs out, but not wound the platforms all the way down yet, as I'm in the process of pulling the torsion bars out to lower the rear.
yes i see i had to pit a new back axle in myn no to ling ago lol

Sorry, I honestly cannot understand 80% of what you type. Can you run your replies through a spell-checker before posting?