Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Mediafire
Tried to download the Mk 3 info yesterday (3 times) and my tower computer went into hyperwarp? Tried again on the laptop and the same thing happened to that one too, screen flashing like mad and the task bar internet access numbers going up and down from 2 to 15ish. Had to switch off on all attempts as the task manager wouldn't let me end task!! (IE 9 on both computers but no winrar)
If anyone has downloaded the Mk3 file, could you PM them to me to see if I can open them up? Strangely, I had a squiz at this download when I first joined the forum and all was ok but did not save them.
Hindsight and all that eh! Forgive me if this is more computer than Berlingo related but any advice would be appreciated. I've seen the free winrar sites but I'm a bit wary.
(22-11-2012, 08:18 AM)Mindyerlingo Wrote:  Tried to download the Mk 3 info yesterday (3 times) and my tower computer went into hyperwarp? Tried again on the laptop and the same thing happened to that one too, screen flashing like mad and the task bar internet access numbers going up and down from 2 to 15ish. Had to switch off on all attempts as the task manager wouldn't let me end task!! (IE 9 on both computers but no winrar)
If anyone has downloaded the Mk3 file, could you PM them to me to see if I can open them up? Strangely, I had a squiz at this download when I first joined the forum and all was ok but did not save them.
Hindsight and all that eh! Forgive me if this is more computer than Berlingo related but any advice would be appreciated. I've seen the free winrar sites but I'm a bit wary.
Eureka!! Managed to get it on disc and opened it with windows explorer.