Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average
Mass air flow sensor
I did a full service on my 1.9d 04 bingo last weekend and have since had an error code come up of p0102. Reset it twice and still it has come up. How sensitive are these? is it possible i have damaged it fitting the new air filter? Is it possible to remove the little plastic housing cover and clean it?
Any help much appreciated, i have been looking at the option of buying a new one but the cheapest i can find is £66 whilst thats not the end of the world if i dont need to replace i would rather not.

Cheers for any help.
(25-11-2012, 02:07 PM)Foxy1975 Wrote:  I did a full service on my 1.9d 04 bingo last weekend and have since had an error code come up of p0102. Reset it twice and still it has come up. How sensitive are these? is it possible i have damaged it fitting the new air filter? Is it possible to remove the little plastic housing cover and clean it?
Any help much appreciated, i have been looking at the option of buying a new one but the cheapest i can find is £66 whilst thats not the end of the world if i dont need to replace i would rather not.

Cheers for any help.

hi my mass air sensor has gone on my van I took it to the bloke who does all my work and he pulled the wire off and said it be ok to drive
in all fairness i havent noticed any change in the drive, not sluggish at all, but like most things im guessing its there for a reason so i like to have them working.
From perusal of the Wiki on said sensor it sounds as though they are necessary for the engine to run efficiently.
2010 Berlingo Multispace HDi 110 with FAP. Persamos green.

[Image: ab197646.gif]
Ok bought a new one. took the old one off to find part number 5WK9621. Managed to pay £31.99 with delivery. Hopefully this will be problem sorted
Good price, where did you get it from ?
http://www.euroautomotive.co.uk/peugeot-...9621-p-120
Thanks for that I'll have a nose around the site for future reference.
No worries.
Fitted new air flow meter and all sorted. Just a little note to everyone to be extra careful when changing there air filter to save them the same problem.