Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
B9 Both Seals
[/size][/font]Being an owner of a Nov. 2010 Berlingo Multispace XTR I was very annoyed to find recently that both passenger & drivers door seals had split along the area were your feet could rub over the seals whilst getting in & out of the car, also were the seals have split when you pull the split apart you find the metal construction in the seals had rusted which was a mystery as there was no way that water was getting into the defective seal area to cause the rusting which made me thinking was the seal metal defective during manufacture, upon approaching my Citroen main dealer from whom I had bought the car 2 years previously new, he imediately stated wear & tear there was no way that I was changing his mind, photographs taken, submitted to Citroen Warranty who agreed with my dealer warranty clerk so I have been left with a 2 year old car with defective door seals, in all the 46 years of driving cars this has never happened before, what I am wanting is for any other members with 2 year old berlingo Multispace B9 models with the same compliant to let me know as when I spoke to citroen customer care who stated never come across this problem before so must be the way my wife & I are geting in & out of our car, I await all the replies thankyou.
Our 1 year old xtr has knackered door seals where your feet would go. I don't tread on them, but the previous owner clearly did, a lot!