Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.2 Average
[Sold] Mk 3 15" steel wheels with tyres
Hi All,
I have 3XXXX NOW A SET OF 4 Mk3 wheels and tyres for sale. Ideal for someone fitting winter tyres!

Details. They are steel wheels off a 2011 partner tepee, 15inch fitted with 205/65/15 Mitchelin Energy tyres, each with I'll say have 3mm tread. (maybe bit more but safe to say 3mm.) No repairs as far as I am aware.

Open to offers - they will probably end up on ebay at some time, just thought someome on here may want them.
Collection from Dawlish Devon or arrange courier collection.

If I could work this thing properly, I'd put photos on but so far it has defeated me! Must try harder I know.

[Image: 8wl9vc.jpg]
[Image: 30xfx1g.jpg]

now the photos hopefully will appear.
Any sort of figure in mind andy ,so I don't insult you fella ....I don't think your local enough for me :-(
(16-01-2013, 10:10 AM)choplee Wrote:  Any sort of figure in mind andy ,so I don't insult you fella ....I don't think your local enough for me :-(

Hi, have sent you a message. Courier services are around £30 I believe.
Andy
I have 16" on my 09 multispace will they fit ..?
Could have done with them last December as I discovered just how awful the Michelin Premacy tyres..(only done 9k from new)..are in light snow. I have the stupidly wide alloy wheels with 215/55 R16 tyres. Went to a scrapyard near Inverness and got what I thought were 3 Berlingo 15"wheels..could't find a 4th.,intending to fit a set of 195/70 R15 winter tyres but they turned out to be Ford Wheels! Guess we both hope for some snowy weather to get shot of them! I ended up with all season tyres on the alloys.
(16-01-2013, 04:25 PM)choplee Wrote:  I have 16" on my 09 multispace will they fit ..?

Hi Choplee, To the best of my knowledge 15" or 16" wheels are catered for on the berlingo by simply altering the profile of the tyre. I don't think the gear ratios are changed, the rolling diameter of a 15 inch tyre 65 profile is approx the same as a 16" wheel with a 55/60 profile, so yes they will fit your car but you would obviously need to find a fourth wheel. some say the ride quality is better with 65 profile tyres and of course 15" tyre are a little cheaper than 16"

Courier costs about £30.00.
I am travelling up to Coalville near birmingham next Tuesday, so delivery may be possible on the M5 corridor.

This may be some help to you or others if interested.
Andy
Hi all, just to update you.... I have now an extra wheel and tyre so now got a set of 4 for sale. All with between 3 and 4mm tread and in good condition.
Collection from Dawlish Devon or arrange courier collection, but be warned, the couriers I tried were less than helpful when I tried to check costs. Don't know why, everything just seemed too difficult. Anyway anyone interested let me know, I need to clear some space in the shed!
(06-03-2013, 10:52 PM)andylobb Wrote:  Hi all, just to update you.... I have now an extra wheel and tyre so now got a set of 4 for sale. All with between 3 and 4mm tread and in good condition.
Collection from Dawlish Devon or arrange courier collection, but be warned, the couriers I tried were less than helpful when I tried to check costs. Don't know why, everything just seemed too difficult. Anyway anyone interested let me know, I need to clear some space in the shed!

Ive found this with independant couriers.
Unless they have a backload from the destination area they dont want to know.
My solution was to go to the websites of Parcelforce,DHL etc to get a price and book the job online - worked a treat.
NOW SOLD. THANKS.