Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Service & handbook
From trawling through the site, it would appear that there is not a Haynes manual for the MK3 and the manuals that I have found seem to be for the general use of the car and not the mechanical side.
As I didn't get either a handbook, or a service book with my 2009 HDi 90 Multispace (2nd hand) is it possible to order them from my local Citroen dealer ? - or will I need to go to the bank first & arrange a mortgage ?Smile
Service book missing is a bit of a bugger if you want a good trade in price..
There isnt much mechanical reference in the manual in any case as there is very little you can do.(it wears out and you buy a new one...)
I have a highish spec MK3 van -the controls will be near identical and the fixtures and fittings will be common sense to operate.
If you want ,I can scan you particular section(s) of the handbook - let me know.
Just a thought if you have the address of the previous owner on the log book try them for the books they may have them kicking about or know where they are. This has worked for me a couple of times.
Are we there yet????? No we fecking ain`t  gggggrrrrrrr
Ex 1.6hdi van now 3 seater 1.4 multispace
(25-02-2013, 01:58 PM)evdama Wrote:  Service book missing is a bit of a bugger if you want a good trade in price..
There isnt much mechanical reference in the manual in any case as there is very little you can do.(it wears out and you buy a new one...)
I have a highish spec MK3 van -the controls will be near identical and the fixtures and fittings will be common sense to operate.
If you want ,I can scan you particular section(s) of the handbook - let me know.

Thanks for the offer, but I have a digital copy off the Citroen site that covers all of the fixtures & fittings Smile

(25-02-2013, 02:02 PM)Tomcat3 Wrote:  Just a thought if you have the address of the previous owner on the log book try them for the books they may have them kicking about or know where they are. This has worked for me a couple of times.

Not a bad idea, I will hunt out the address & give it a try Smile