Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Drivers Door Card
Does anyone know how to remove the door card from the drivers door in order to fix a rattle. There are 3 screws which I removed but the card appears to be fixed in place with additional clips. Is there any method/trick to removing without breakage.

Cheers
Which Berlingo are we talking about here?
We need the year and Model as there are at least three different types.
By the way : Welcome to 'our place '!
[fon‌t=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]The Older I get the Better I Was!  Cool [/font]
Hi,

Its a CITROEN BERLINGO (B9) 850 ENTERPRISE L1 HDI OTHERS 1560cc (2011) DIESEL

Cheers
So we need to know how the door card is removed on a 2011 Mk.3 (B9) Berlingo...
Someone will have the answer to that I'm sure!
Be patient Doc.!
[fon‌t=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]The Older I get the Better I Was!  Cool [/font]
Send me PM I watched a body fitter do the job on mine, can have a chat over the phone.

It's a bit difficult to describe but quite easy to do.

It was a loose 10mm stud on the window frame, making the rattle.

Away over the Bank Holiday
I'd be very interested to know how to do this. I've just wiped off the near side electrically folding door mirror on my 2009 1.6HDi XTR Multispace, and am trying to remove the ghastly stump.

I've pulled off the black cover inside, disconnected the wiring and the top T30 Torx screw, but the lower two screws are obscured by the door card. I've just managed to drop my Torx bit inside the door, when trying to hold it in an adjustable spanner to undo the offending screws, so the card needs to come off to retrieve that.

And then I'll need a new mirror, looks like 200 quids worth, unless anyone knows different. :brickwall:

Cheers,

Richard
Richard

Silver 1.6 HDi XTR
There is on here full photo info on how to do this, chap posted it a while back (6 months or more) when replacing his speakers. Sorry I cannot recall the link.
--------------------------------------------------------------

2012 Iron Grey XTR 110 with lots of bits and bobs.
Thanks, I'll have a search for door speakers.

Hang on, found it .

http://www.berlingoforum.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=2711

That said, I've just found the Citroen workshop manual stuff that is / was linked to from this board, and that has full details of how to do the job. The door card does have to come off, hidden bolts under the inside door handle trim, plus a load of trim clips. Special tools suggested, pliers for removing trim clips, didn't realise such things existed.

Anyway, off to Chevron in the morn, find out how much they want for a new mirror. Might be easier to trade the car in ....
Richard

Silver 1.6 HDi XTR
just make sure you've got all the screws out, then use a screw driver with something protecting the end so it don't scratch to start levering of the panel, once you got it started just give it a good pull and it will come un clipped.
As for the mirror the op is after just check ebay, 2nd hand ones around £35-70
[Image: 2dedca76-4da1-4bd2-aea1-452ddda68256.jpg]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to finny for this post
Ok, so Citroen dealer has quoted around 350 quid for a colour coded replacement, which may take up to 14 days for parts to arrive. Price includes fitting and painting (75 quid).

I'm now toying with the idea of buying from an internet supplier a new unit, in gloss black, electrically adjustable, but not electrically folding like mine is. The power folding part of my broken mirror still works, just wondering if I could retrofit this onto the new mirror above. Plus a matching black trim for the drivers mirror, job done for less than a ton.

Any thoughts ?
Richard

Silver 1.6 HDi XTR
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Richard Pitman for this post