Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Electrical fault
Hello all, It's raining here in SW France in case you all think it always sunny in these parts.
I have a Berlingo with the 1.9 XUD9 engine and have an electrical fault within the cooling system. When the engine is started from cold the cooling fans come on almost immediately and stay on until the normal operating temperature is reached after which they stop. The car has air-con which I realise complicates the electrics but I cannot find a good wiring diagram anywhere. Can any oy you please help?
Regards, Burly Will
Have you give the resources section a check, im sure there is something in there.

If not, we have a member by the name of pk747 who may have what you need.
Want Help with the Forum? Read Help Documents Here
 [Image: mybbsig.php]

(03-04-2011, 10:38 AM)Burly Will Wrote:  Hello all, It's raining here in SW France in case you all think it always sunny in these parts.
I have a Berlingo with the 1.9 XUD9 engine and have an electrical fault within the cooling system. When the engine is started from cold the cooling fans come on almost immediately and stay on until the normal operating temperature is reached after which they stop. The car has air-con which I realise complicates the electrics but I cannot find a good wiring diagram anywhere. Can any oy you please help?
Regards, Burly Will

VIN of car to PM
Burly Will.
In attach you can find .zip-file.
Download it to your PC and unpack those three files.
To see these files you need to install SVG-viewer, as program or as plug-in to your browser. If you'll have any questions, you can ask me.

Attached Files
.zip   m49.zip (Size: 348.5 KB / Downloads: 16)
Unfortunately I don't seem to be able to download SVG viewer as I don't use outlook express. Therefore I cannot access the information you have kindly given me. Any advice?
Many thanks for your help however I cannot download SVG viewer as I need internet explorer for it. I do not wish to use internet explorer as I had loads of problems in the past with them. Is there another means of access that I could use that you know of?
Kind regards, Will
Try this: http://www.adobe.com/svg/viewer/install/
I have accessed that page and tried to install the svg but, alas you do need to have the computer running internet explorer to do it. As I don't use internet explorer I have no way of installing svg so cannot access the information you have sent me.
Many thanks for all your help though, and best wishes,
Will
It is very difficult to find Windows PC in your country?
(04-04-2011, 07:51 AM)Burly Will Wrote:  I have accessed that page and tried to install the svg but, alas you do need to have the computer running internet explorer to do it. As I don't use internet explorer I have no way of installing svg so cannot access the information you have sent me.
Many thanks for all your help though, and best wishes,
Will

hi Burly Will if you download them files to your pc you can right click and choose what to open them with i.e. firefox
Thanks

Paul Ryan
Many thanks to all, files downloaded successfully, now I need to study them and sort out the problem! Watch this space.
regards Will