Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
The Air Filter Box
Have been plagued with a rattle from the van - a 1.9 02 plate Berlingo - believe it may come from the air filter box which is obviously not secured - rattling around like a clapper in a bell - question is what and where should it be secured to - not sure if a bracket has broken or what but would very much like to secure as the rattling is driving me mad - plus i quess it may well fall off - any good advice much appreciated
Depending how much is broken or missing you could do worse than fitting a K&N air filter.
One of of the guys who has will, no doubt, be along to let you know all of the pros and cons!

J90XXX your thoughts please.
[fon‌t=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]The Older I get the Better I Was!  Cool [/font]
one of the problems is i dont know how much is broken/missing - intend getting under there tomorrow (assuming it aint raining) with a torch and have a good look - there appears to be a moulded plate at the back which heads under the front suspension which looks like it should attach to something - will need to find out - do you (or does anyone) know if theres anything on the internet (exploded view or similar) which may give a few leads - cant find anything myself but that doesnt mean a lot.