Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Hello
Hi everyone I've just purchased a 2012 XTR 1.6 diesel. I looked at various vehicles before going for the Berlingo including the Skoda Yeti, Ford C Max etc but decided that for the price the Berlingo seemed to be the most versatile of the bunch. I was well impressed with the 1.6 diesel performance and loved the way Citroen have used all available space. Here's hoping I've made a good choice.

Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to you all

Cheers ian
2012 Berlingo XTR 110 in Iron Grey

Money cannot buy you happiness but it far better to cry in Ferrari than on a bicycle
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Bigian for this post
Hi Ian and welcome to the forum. Remember to change the oil and filter a lot more often than recommended by Citroen and it is critical that you use the proper oil. It must meet the B71 2290 spec. I use Total Quartz Ineo ECS 5W-30 and change every 9K km.
2010 Berlingo Multispace HDi 110 with FAP. Persamos green.

[Image: ab197646.gif]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to 3rensho for this post
(22-12-2013, 12:24 PM)3rensho Wrote:  Hi Ian and welcome to the forum. Remember to change the oil and filter a lot more often than recommended by Citroen and it is critical that you use the proper oil. It must meet the B71 2290 spec. I use Total Quartz Ineo ECS 5W-30 and change every 9K km.

thanks for the info'. I pick the car up tomorrow 23rd Dec so will change the oil when I get it, better safe than sorry. Confusedalut:

Money cannot buy you happiness but it far better to cry in Ferrari than on a bicycle
Ahh, you'll have something parked on the drive on boxing day. Very good. Yes, the 1.6 HDi's have sensitive turbos. Regular oil changes are cheap insurance.
2010 Berlingo Multispace HDi 110 with FAP. Persamos green.

[Image: ab197646.gif]
Hello Ian welcome to the forum enjoy your crimbo pressent merry xmas happy new year
                                     Smile  It's too orangey for crow's It's just for me and my dog  Smile

Heart Heart Love a lot trust a few  Dodgy

[+] 1 user says Thank You to Jed Clampit for this post
(23-12-2013, 10:27 PM)Jed Clampit Wrote:  Hello Ian welcome to the forum enjoy your crimbo pressent merry xmas happy new year

Thanks Jed. already I have a problem. Basically my missus loves it so much she won't give me the keys back.

All the Best ian

[+] 1 user says Thank You to Bigian for this post
Welcome Bigian. I see your problem straightaway.What you SHOULD have done is p/ex the missus for the Berlingo,solves 2 probs in 1.
Do we have to tell you youngsters everything?:whistle::whistle::whistle:
Strawberry flavoured windows  Dodgy
[+] 1 user says Thank You to ron for this post