Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Rear Door Child locks
At the moment the rear door child locks are on and no mater what I do with the little yellow toggle switches they won't come off.
Occassionally I get the "Child Safety Active" message when switching the ignition on, most times not.
Does anyone have any advice/instructions, before I try taking the rear doors apart to investigate what's wrong
Is there much work/cost involved in changing to the push button system on the centre consul and does that get away from having to use the yellow switches?
Do you mean on a mk3, ie current body shape Berlingo? on mine you just use the switch on the centre console in front of gear stick. When the child locks are activated the switch shows a yellow light. Where are these toggle switches?
I don't have the centre switch. My child locking relies on a yellow switches on the inside of the rear door next to the locks that are accessible from the rear when the doors are open.
you lift or push the yellow lever up 45% to have child off and down to horizontal to have the locks on or the other way round
                                     Smile  It's too orangey for crow's It's just for me and my dog  Smile

Heart Heart Love a lot trust a few  Dodgy