Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average

Just joined as I'm researching vans and I like the look of the berlingos, will be posting a few questions with regards to practicality and suitability as an electricians van.

Hello and welcome.
Absolutely brilliant as an electricians van! You can rack it out if you want or simply ply-line it.
As long as you keep it serviced (and change the oil every 6,000 miles, if you choose a diesel) you'll be fine.
The sliding doors are a real advantage for loading and unloading at the kerb.
[fon‌t=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]The Older I get the Better I Was!  Cool [/font]
Before I retired I had all sorts of trades with Berlingos,from couriers to plumbers.They even survived the builders' "motorised wheelbarrow"mentality.A good vehicle but servicing is very important.:thumbsup:
Strawberry flavoured windows  Dodgy
Hello ash welcome to the forum
                                     Smile  It's too orangey for crow's It's just for me and my dog  Smile

Heart Heart Love a lot trust a few  Dodgy

Excellent thanks, Jeffers are you a spark? Is there any pics about of racked out 'lingos?
I was an electro-mechanical service engineer for over thirty years and I recognise the Berlingo's
potential as a great vehicle for an engineer who needs to take materials and tools
to a job. It's spacious and relatively cheap to run and if you're self employed you can offset any reasonable
running costs against your tax bill. A good accountant will tell you this. I had a series of large estate cars,
Volvos, and others and I didn't have to think about the running costs back then. Your work vehicle can be
used in your favour.
[fon‌t=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]The Older I get the Better I Was!  Cool [/font]