Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Just to Say Hi
Hi Everyone just Purchased a 2010 XTR 1.6 in Iron Grey with 17000 Miles I have been looking at the Forum lots of info to read nice to be part of the of it all many thanks for all the handy hints and tips seen so far

Mike Voyzey.
[+] 2 users say Thank You to photoman06 for this post
(31-01-2014, 06:21 PM)photoman06 Wrote:  Hi Everyone just Purchased a 2010 XTR 1.6 in Iron Grey with 17000 Miles I have been looking at the Forum lots of info to read nice to be part of the of it all many thanks for all the handy hints and tips seen so far

Mike Voyzey.

Hya and welcome, you have the same Berlingo as me. I was a bit unsure before buying mine because I'd had Hondas for years and couldn't fault them but honestly my Berlingo is the best all-round vehicle I've ever had and my next car will deffo be another Berlingo. Keep the oil clean and enjoy it.

Cheers Ian
2012 Berlingo XTR 110 in Iron Grey

Money cannot buy you happiness but it far better to cry in Ferrari than on a bicycle
Smile 
(31-01-2014, 06:30 PM)Bigian Wrote:  
(31-01-2014, 06:21 PM)photoman06 Wrote:  Hi Everyone just Purchased a 2010 XTR 1.6 in Iron Grey with 17000 Miles I have been looking at the Forum lots of info to read nice to be part of the of it all many thanks for all the handy hints and tips seen so far

Mike Voyzey.

Hya and welcome, you have the same Berlingo as me. I was a bit unsure before buying mine because I'd had Hondas for years and couldn't fault them but honestly my Berlingo is the best all-round vehicle I've ever had and my next car will deffo be another Berlingo. Keep the oil clean and enjoy it.

Cheers Ian

Hi Ian,
Many thanks for your reply as you see I have just joined the forum mainly driven Nissan Micra's in ther past but this is a complete change Iam really enjoying the car maybe this is a change of direction for me I hope so thanks again for replying
Regards
Mike V.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to photoman06 for this post
welcome.Enjoy your new Berlingo.:thumbsup:
Strawberry flavoured windows  Dodgy
Hello Mike welcome to the forum nice to have you along
                                     Smile  It's too orangey for crow's It's just for me and my dog  Smile

Heart Heart Love a lot trust a few  Dodgy