Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Compliments about our Berlingos from the AA man!
My Berlingo (2010 Mk3 1.6HDI 90) had a little blip on its copy book this afternoon.
Having flown through the MOT this morning, the engine management light came on this afternoon.
A quick call to the AA sorted me out - Great service as always, he cleared the codes - An EGR error he said was common on diesels after the smoke test - something to do with soot. It had sorted itself out - he said this is also expected as soon as engine gets warm.

Whilst he was here he was complimentary of the reliability of Berlingos in general. The compliment arose as he couldn't remember where the socket for plugging his diagnostic machine into was, as he very rarely gets called out to Berlingos.
That's a big plus.As well as ugly & an old farts car,it's a reliable ugly old farts car.:lol::thumbsup::whistle:
Strawberry flavoured windows  Dodgy
[+] 2 users say Thank You to ron for this post
(17-02-2014, 05:35 PM)Rjw Wrote:  My Berlingo (2010 Mk3 1.6HDI 90) had a little blip on its copy book this afternoon.
Having flown through the MOT this morning, the engine management light came on this afternoon.
A quick call to the AA sorted me out - Great service as always, he cleared the codes - An EGR error he said was common on diesels after the smoke test - something to do with soot. It had sorted itself out - he said this is also expected as soon as engine gets warm.

Whilst he was here he was complimentary of the reliability of Berlingos in general. The compliment arose as he couldn't remember where the socket for plugging his diagnostic machine into was, as he very rarely gets called out to Berlingos.

I thought this was quite a co-incidence until I read your name & location lol. Confusedalut:
[+] 1 user says Thank You to urban_miff for this post
(17-02-2014, 08:02 PM)urban_miff Wrote:  
(17-02-2014, 05:35 PM)Rjw Wrote:  My Berlingo (2010 Mk3 1.6HDI 90) had a little blip on its copy book this afternoon.

I thought this was quite a co-incidence until I read your name & location lol. Confusedalut:

Yes it's me lol :thumbsup:
I'm a long time lurker here with little posting.
(17-02-2014, 08:30 PM)Rjw Wrote:  
(17-02-2014, 08:02 PM)urban_miff Wrote:  

Yes it's me lol :thumbsup:
I'm a long time lurker here with little posting.

Same here tbh....