Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Car wont start
changed the spark plugs on my berlingo 1.8 car will not start luckily enough i have the lexia diagnostics fault is PERMANENT FAULT PETROL PUMP SHORT CIRCUIT / OPEN CIRCUIT any help or advice much appreciated please
I can only advise you check from the fuse backwards & the fuse itself.If no feed at fuse check forward.Good luck.:thumbsup:
Strawberry flavoured windows  Dodgy
after spending some time locating the culprit dont know what or why it happened some how the fuel cut off was triggered one press of the button and she is alive all faults cleared
(01-04-2014, 01:43 PM)dcm23251981 Wrote:  after spending some time locating the culprit dont know what or why it happened some how the fuel cut off was triggered one press of the button and she is alive all faults cleared

Having a diesel I forgot about that.RolleyesConfusedillyme:
we learn something new every day i was getting to the point of bashing my head against a brick wall i tested everything with the multi meter and everything was good ! .. all i need to do is sort out the exhaust as i think the cat is buggered changed the centre pipe & back box still sounds like a tank !
(01-04-2014, 07:46 PM)dcm23251981 Wrote:  we learn something new every day i was getting to the point of bashing my head against a brick wall i tested everything with the multi meter and everything was good ! .. all i need to do is sort out the exhaust as i think the cat is buggered changed the centre pipe & back box still sounds like a tank !

If the cat is creamed,look at GSF & others for prices.Don't buy the cheapest.Confusedalut:
i have a trade account at my local motor factors Smile
(02-04-2014, 08:54 AM)dcm23251981 Wrote:  i have a trade account at my local motor factors Smile

Well done.:thumbsup::woop: