Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
day van
    my take
Hello c40uk welcome that pic just reminded me must have my supper :drool:
                                     Smile  It's too orangey for crow's It's just for me and my dog  Smile

Heart Heart Love a lot trust a few  Dodgy

Hi & welcome.That looks a neat job.The bangers look tasty as well.Did you make it yourself?:thumbsup:Confusedalut:
Strawberry flavoured windows  Dodgy
(24-04-2014, 08:58 PM)ron Wrote:  Hi & welcome.That looks a neat job.The bangers look tasty as well.Did you make it yourself?:thumbsup:Confusedalut:

yea made it myself , i`m a joiner so it was only a days job . and only cost a fraction of what they cost to buy . but its good to have a proper cuppa when your out n about , might stick it on flea bay and make another now i have the sizes
Do the rear seats stay in place? How much will you ask for it? My reason for asking is that it would not be used often but I can see where it would be useful on the Continent for short overnight stops.Hotels take up too much time for me.Ta.:thumbsup:
Strawberry flavoured windows  Dodgy
Looks Like a good amdro copy ???????
2010 artic silver VTR with EXTRAS.......Confusedunny:
yea its a ambro rip off . the two seats drop down and then its a full length bed , ambro dont do a three seater camper boot jump , price i`d just stick it on at 99p and see what happens lol, and i used a hi gear camping gas stove and just run it off a 7kg gas bottle will stick a vid on you tube and a link to show it
just doesnt show the front seats down and full bed out
(21-04-2014, 09:23 PM)c40uk Wrote:  my take

looks great m8
What's the deal with stealth camping in EU countries? Is there unilateral law or is it locally addressed?
Many places you can't just put up a tent and go to sleep wherever you want.
And we all know what hotel rooms cost in more popular areas...

In Norway it's pretty easy to camp; just pitch your tent at least 150meters from nearest house or cabin, stay off the cultivated land and don't stay for longer than 48 hours.
(These rules has been in effect since the Viking age, really, but was rewritten in 1957.)
150 meters = longer than most could shoot with a bow and arrows...
48 hours = plenty of time for even the weariest of traveler to 'haul @ss'. If a group camping outside your village staid for longer than that, or tried to get closer all of a sudden, you knew they were up to no good...
[+] 2 users say Thank You to Gadgetman for this post