Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Well he's done it again. My Berlingo Multispace has just passed his mot again on his 14th birthday. He needed a couple of things done like a front drop link and a rear offside brake hose that had perished but I knew about these before I took him in, but there were no nasty surprises which was good news. Long live Bernie the Berlingo.SmileSmileSmile
Well done Bernie for taking care of your owner Drew for the last year and not burning a hole in his pocket Confusedalut: :thumbsup:
                                     Smile  It's too orangey for crow's It's just for me and my dog  Smile

Heart Heart Love a lot trust a few  Dodgy

Feel free to keep your fingers crossed for mine as I have booked the 8am slot on friday...
X let us know how you get on :thumbsup:
                                     Smile  It's too orangey for crow's It's just for me and my dog  Smile

Heart Heart Love a lot trust a few  Dodgy

Well done :-) What sort of mileage are you on?
Just on 80,000, don't use it as much as I used to as we've now got a 1600, 16 valve petrol too that we use for longer distances as it's got more power.
Mine had its mot on Saturday and she passed only 2 advisory front brake pipes slightly corroded and underseal on wheel arch for some welding nothing to worry about happy days Smile