Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello to all.
Im Scott from sunny Loughborough in the Midlands UK. Just stumbled across here midst searching fro odd bits for my new vehicle. Hopefully find some handy info as I'm looking at lowering and wheel sizes for my new 14 plate berlingo enterprise van.

[Image: 14157524259_28520f964b_b.jpg]

[Image: 14321050126_c5681d23bd_b.jpg]
Hello ScottBT welcome to the forum good to have you with us H&R do lowering springs or you can go for C 4 coilovers but you will have to use sorter rear shocks have a look through the threads / post for more info wheels 16 / 17 /18 "/7 J /7.5 J /8 J / tyre's up to 235 :thumbsup:
                                     Smile  It's too orangey for crow's It's just for me and my dog  Smile

Heart Heart Love a lot trust a few  Dodgy

[+] 1 user says Thank You to Jed Clampit for this post
Jed, Many thanks for the reply and welcome. I have since carried out a little shopping and though I was keen to go with either a 19" or 20" wheel it has become apparent that 18" is logical though wheel shopping is like clothes shopping for women… Impossible and confusing. Ive narrowed it down to Team Dynamic equinox 18" shadow chrome with polished lip or A potential is 17" Team Dynamic pro race 3 in graphite but need to check ground clearance with a 30mm drop as I have the Cobra side bars installed which have a cross beam front and back that sit around 1.5 inch lower to ground than actual chassis.
I would go for the pro race 3 in graphite less work than the polish face you should get away 30mm drop but depends on the load's you carry :thumbsup:
                                     Smile  It's too orangey for crow's It's just for me and my dog  Smile

Heart Heart Love a lot trust a few  Dodgy